Homelessness & crisis support

I’m homeless. What do I do?

If you are experiencing homelessness or are at risk of becoming homeless and need help to find housing or support, contact a Victorian Housing Access Point. The Access Point you need to contact is based on your address or the main place you have been staying. Through the Access Point, you will speak to an Initial Assessment and Planning worker who will complete an assessment of your housing and support needs and assist you to address these needs. This may involve providing emergency accommodation and/or referring you to specialist homelessness services and other community services.