Manage Membership

What if I cant afford my dues?

We believe that our dues are set up to be affordable by most, we understand the cost of living pressures being faced by people (of which housing is a massive contributing factor), however, if you find your self in a situation where $12 a year is more than you can afford, we believe that money should never come between anyone and their union, simply email [email protected] and request dues forgiveness and they have the power to wipe any debts and return you to good standing status.

Update membership details or resign

Moved house? Financial situation changed? Want to cancel your membership? Simply email [email protected] and to update your membership details.